Our sponsor this month is ANITA BE STAMPIN. Anita has some really cute images on her site. I chose this adorable little bear and his
big bouquet of flowers in the BEARS & BUNCHES set. Isn't he so sweet?! I paired him up with some BELOVED patterned papers from My Mind's Eye. This a pretty simple card for me this time...look, no sewing. I colored everything as usual with Copics and the airbrush for the edges of the oval. I also tried a little technique that I saw BEATE use - dotting on the ground color. Sort of looks like he's standing on a small pile of gravel. That Beate, she's so smart!
So, don't forget that this is the sketch for the whole month and you've gotta link your card over on JEN'S BLOG. I'm not sure that I posted the rules for this year's SFYTT so here goes:
1. The SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY will be posted on the first Saturday of each month on www.iheart2stamp.com at 8am EST and will stay open to participants until the last day of the month, unless otherwise noted.
2. This is for fun! Interpret the sketch as you wish and embellish as desired. There are no vendor restrictions, but we would love to see you use the sponsor’s stamps!
3. Each month we will have a Designer of the Month that will be chosen from past month’s participants.
4. Come and play with us on each and every sketch! On Christmas Day 2011 a prize package worth over $200 will be given away to one very lucky and loyal SFYTT stamper that participates in EVERY sketch for the year.
5. To be eligible for the prize package, you must complete ALL of the sketches by each of the deadlines AND link your creation to the link system on that month’s sketch post (the first Saturday of the month). Everyone except for SFYTT Sisters are eligible for the prize package, including Designer of the Month and international players.
6. When posting your sketch creation on your blog, please post the sketch and link back to the sketch post on www.iheart2stamp.com. When posting to online galleries, please use the keyword “SFYTT.”
7. Check out the SFYTT Sister’s links just below to see more creations using this month’s sketch.
- Susan Liles
- Sonja Christoph
- Megan Lock
- Kerry Johnson
- Kelly Lunceford
- Jodi Collins
- Jen del Muro
- Carole Burrage
- Amy Sheffer
- Amy Rohl
- Amber Hight
plus this months Guest Designer, BECKY CARAFA.